The 2019 Top Solar Contractors list is now available!
Solar Power World, the industry’s leading source for technology, development and installation news, presents the 2018 Top Solar Contractors list. The list ranks applicants according to their influence in the U.S. solar industry in 2017.
The list details the headquarters location of a company, employees, its primary market (utility, commercial, residential) and its primary service (EPC, developer, rooftop contractor, installation subcontractor, electrical subcontractor, manufacturer installer). Companies choose their primary market and primary service. That does not mean they only work in these areas. They could work across all markets and all services, and their listed kilowatts reflect their cumulative installation numbers from the last year in all markets, services and states. Ranks are determined by the number of kilowatts (DC) a company was involved with installing in 2017 in the United States only. If two companies reported the same 2017 numbers, they were sorted by total kilowatts installed.
2018 Contractors by market:
2018 Contractors by service:
2018 Contractors by selected states:
- Top Arizona Solar Contractors
- Top California Solar Contractors
- Top Colorado Solar Contractors
- Top Florida Solar Contractors
- Top Massachusetts Solar Contractors
- Top New Jersey Solar Contractors
- Top New York Solar Contractors
- Top North Carolina Solar Contractors
- Top Oregon Solar Contractors
- Top Pennsylvania Solar Contractors
- Top Texas Solar Contractors
- Top Washington Solar Contractors