Solar Power World, the leading online and print resource for news regarding solar installation, development and technology, is also your one-stop-shop for solar-plus-storage information. The energy storage market is being described as “the solar industry five years ago,” and we think that means we’ll be seeing a quick increase of storage installed on solar projects starting now. Solar Power World has been covering energy storage in the solar industry for years, but we’ll be improving and increasing our solar-plus-storage content to help our solar developer and installer readers tap into this emerging market.
If you’re a solar installer and have questions about energy storage and how to incorporate it into your solar projects, Solar Power World will try to find you answers. Send us your questions here, and we’ll help you out.
We have some basic storage stories below to get you started, but continue to follow our solar-plus-storage newsfeed to see our latest coverage.
- Battery types used in solar-plus-storage
- Components of a solar-plus-storage system
- Maintenance required of the different types of batteries
- How to choose the right battery
- How to add storage to existing solar systems
- How to check a battery’s state of charge
- Commercial solar-plus-storage 101
- Residential storage system savings explained