Intersolar North America (#isna2020), the first major solar and energy storage event of 2020, announced a lineup of interactive, industry-specific events scheduled to take place on the floor of the San Diego Convention Center expo hall. There, the events are accessible to all attendees, supporting the industry’s entrepreneurs and startups while demonstrating #isna2020’s commitment to relevant programming and engaging educational content. Registration for the industry event on February 4 to 6 is now open.
“Intersolar North America has long been the solar industry’s go-to source for market trends, innovation and networking,” said Wes Doane, event director of Intersolar North America. “As its new event organizers, we felt it critical to deliver the exceptional educational content attendees have come to expect while also introducing new attractions to the exhibition hall and enhancing the overall event experience.”
The new exhibit hall activities include:
- Solar Games 2020: A live installation competition that spotlights talented installer teams by tasking them with building a residential rooftop solar + storage system in front of a live audience in a stadium setting
- Dynamic short-form presentations on the show floor in Innovation & Application and Energy Storage theaters, hosted by industry associations (including California Hydrogen Business Council, Solar Energy International, and WRISE) and exhibitors (including Alencon Systems, Everest Solar Systems, and Solahart Industries)
- An Insight Session developed and moderated by pv magazine that invites industry experts to the stage to discuss timely topics, including the solar + storage industry’s ecological footprint and more
- An informative presentation on the Wood Mackenzie special report titled, “Solar + Energy Storage + e-Mobility: Betting on the New Energy Trifecta” by Ravi Manghani, head of solar at Wood Mackenzie
- Dynamic keynotes in the General Session by David Hochschild, chairman of the California Energy Commission, and Danny Kennedy, chief energy officer at New Energy Nexus
- Free happy hours featuring locally-made beer and wine
With this variety of activities and more than 150 exhibitors spanning solar, energy storage, and e-mobility, there will be no shortage of excitement on the show floor.
“The Solar Games, expo floor theaters, and Insight Session with pv magazine provide the novel and engaging twists that set ISNA apart while increasing value and energy for attendees and exhibitors,” Doane said. “We’re excited to bring this fresh energy and charged atmosphere to the Intersolar North America 2020 exhibit hall.”
With less than 30 days until Intersolar North America kicks off with conference programming and workshops (including multiple NABCEP sessions with the potential to earn up to 9 CEUs), interested solar + energy storage professionals are encouraged to register to secure their access.
News item from Intersolar North America