This webinar was presented live on Thursday, July 26, 2018. Click below to watch on demand.
The energy landscape is becoming more complex as renewable portfolio owners combine distributed resources, such as solar, with storage and virtual power capabilities. Operating these assets will require managers to bring together existing and new data sources for efficient portfolio management. To gain a competitive edge and reduce OPEX, next generation asset management will need to successfully interconnect systems such as: Third party monitoring, SCADA, WOMS, CRM, compliance, billing and more.
In this webinar, we will examine how technology will enable owners, operators and O&M providers to thrive in this new energy landscape.
Some key areas we’ll explore include:
- On-the-ground asset management challenges
- New technology that can change how energy assets are managed and operated
- How customers are benefiting from this technology today
- Trends that will impact the future
This webinar is appropriate for executives and management in the following areas:
- Asset management
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
- Portfolio management
- Performance and analytics
- Field applications
- PV system services
- Asset ownership
Sr. Director, Sales and Business Development
Director, Corporate Strategy
Sr. Director, Customer Success
Solar Power World