SMA will kick off a nationwide road show on March 6, 2018, to show its improved Power+ Solution, which builds on SMA’s MLPE solution to provide more speed and simplicity.
“We are eager to share the improvements of the new and improved Power+ Solution with installers,” said Brad Dore, director of marketing for SMA America. “We know they are looking for faster installation and fewer components, which is exactly what this solution delivers. They can look forward to a firsthand look at the solution and insight from SMA’s experts.”
The New Speed of Solar Tour will feature hands-on training, one-on-one discussions with SMA’s sales and technical team members and valuable information on the new solution.
- March 6: Forth Worth, Texas, with TPS
- March 14: Orlando, Fla., with Gexpro; with special guest Aurora Solar
- March 27: Bakersfield, Calif., with AEE
- March 28: Chino, Calif., with Soligent
- March 29: San Diego, Calif., with CED Greentech; with special guest Aurora Solar
- April 5: Raleigh, N.C., with WESCO
- April 10: Hauppauge, N.Y., with WESCO; with special guest Aurora Solar
- April 10: Denver, Colo., with BayWa
- April 11: Secaucus, N.J., with Allied
- April 12: Pennsauken, N.J., Krannich; with special guest Aurora Solar
- April 12: Phoenix, Ariz., with WESCO
- April 17: Enfield, Conn., with CED Greentech; with special guest Aurora Solar
- April 20: Brockton, Mass., with NorthEast Electrical; with special guest Aurora Solar
- April 24: San Leandro, Calif., with CED Greentech; with special guest Aurora Solar
- April 24: Rochester, N.Y., with CED Greentech
- April 25: West Sacramento, Calif., with PROINSO
- April 26: Rocklin, Calif., with AEE
- April 27: Ontario, B.C., with Frankensolar
Select stops will also feature instruction from Aurora Solar which provides software for solar sales and design.
Coinciding with the introduction of the improved Power+ Solution, SMA is also announcing the extension of its Power+ Payday rebate program. Installers can now receive a $50 pre-paid debit reward card for each Power+ Solution that is installed and registered in Sunny Portal through July 31, 2018. Installers can submit a Power+ Payday rebate claim here.
News item from SMA