This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, November 15, 2017. Click below to watch on demand.
Today’s solar installers are consistently told that module level power electronics (MLPEs) will save them time and increase the overall energy production of a system. Conversely, Fronius has taken the approach of perfecting the traditional string inverter to reduce the point of failures for a system. Senior Field Application Engineer, Wes Kennedy, speaks to the importance of simplicity in the modern age of solar. Furthermore, he provides insight into the upcoming Fronius Energy Package.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain the reality of MLPE to customers and confidently pitch the benefits of a string inverter.
- Reduce your O&M costs by shifting to reliable string inverter options.
- Appreciate the simplicity of the Fronius Smart Solution.
- Understand how the shift to Rapid Shutdown integration at the panel-level means string inverters will always have their place in the market.
- Explain Fronius’ new storage solution to your team.
Senior Field Application Engineer
Solar Power World