By Boviet Solar
PV Evolution Labs (PVEL), the leading independent test lab for the downstream solar and energy storage industry. Every year PVEL publishes the PV Module Reliability Scorecard, which provides independent, long-term reliability and performance data that developers, investors, and asset owners refer to when choosing modules for their projects.
It summarizes results from the PV Module Product Qualification Program (PQP), a comprehensive testing regime established by PVEL in 2012 to provide empirical data for PV module supplier benchmarking and project-level energy yield and financial models.
Boviet Solar’s continue ranking at PVEL, and the strength of the Boviet Solar brand, is maintained through stringent supplier and manufacturing processes and tailoring products to customers’ needs. The company’s production equipment is sourced from internationally recognized manufacturers; combined with high-quality wafer, glass, frame, backsheet and more, Boviet Solar’s products are built to last. All production processes are accredited with the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard, and dozens of control experts conduct tests at every step of the production process, ensuring that products meet or exceed performance requirements.
In addition to its internal product tests, independent global testing and evaluation laboratories validate that Boviet Solar product meet stringent requirements for safety, quality, and performance. This quality has resulted in the award of certifications and approvals from international agencies including IEC, CE, TUV, and Intertek. Boviet Solar modules undergo tests in areas including salt mist corrosion, ammonia corrosion, sand/dust resistance, PID resistance, LID-LeTID resistance, wind load, and snow load tests. For a full list of product certificates, please visit the company website.
Reliable Partner and Top Performing PV Modules
Founded in 2013 in Vietnam, Boviet Solar Technology Co. Ltd., is a part of Boway Alloy and a global Tier 1 solar technology company that specializes in the manufacturing of Monocrystalline PERC cells, Monofacial and Bifacial PV modules, as well as solar project development.
The company works with IPPs, EPCs, project developers, solar installers, and contractors to deliver top-performing PV modules for utility-scale, commercial, industrial, and residential solar projects. With a proven track record of success working with many of the industry’s leading players, Boviet Solar has maintained its position as a BloombergNEF Tier 1 solar module manufacturer and supplier since 2017. The company offers financial stability, technology know-how, manufacturing excellence, supply chain transparency, and top-performing PV Modules known for their power, performance, quality and rated high at PVEL/DNV-GL module reliability scorecard since 2019. Boviet Solar’s USA headquarters are in San José, California and Boviet Solar Technology headquarter is located in Vietnam.
Why Boviet Solar
- Business and Financial Stability: As part of Boway group, we have the resources and support of a global holding company with billions of dollars in annual revenue and financial stability.
- Tier 1 Bankability: Boviet Solar has maintained Bloomberg New Energy Finance Tier 1 position since 2017. BloombergNEF’ s tiering system for PV module manufacturers is based on bankability, to help purchasers of PV modules distinguish between the hundreds of modules available today.
- Track Record: We have been in the solar energy industry for almost 10 years now. Since our inspection we have shipped 3.112 GW of Solar Modules worldwide.
- Technology Driven: We specialized in advanced Monocrystalline (Mono) wafer-based technology due to great benefits and features that it offers to clients. As well as combine PERC, half-cut, multi-busbar-large cell technologies to improve our PV module power, efficiency, and reliability.
- Research and Development: We are currently working on developing high-efficiency cell technology, N-Topcon, high power PV modules of 600+W, and HJT heterojunction high-efficiency technology.
- Quality and Reliability: Boviet Solar’s PV modules have been ranked Top Performer by PV Evolution Labs (PVEL) since 2019.
- Power and Performance: Boviet Solar is proud of its product power, performance, and quality, in part due to use of better technology, robust product components and a stringent supply chain and manufacturing quality control processes.
Value to Clients
Working with a Tier 1 PV Module manufacturer, clients can mitigate their project risk, lower balance of system cost (BOS), lower the levelized cost of electricity (LCOE), receive great return on investment (ROI), long term reliable energy generation and savings.
Sponsored Content by Boviet Solar