47 East Industrial Park Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
BURNDY® continues to support the renewable energy market by designing, testing and offering new products that provide electrical connectivity to these markets. Whether it’s wind or solar, BURNDY® has a team to stand behind the green initiatives our customers are focused on to help reduce carbon emissions and make our planet more environmentally safe.
Whether you’re installing miles of electrical wires or acres of solar panels, it’s the components no bigger than a few inches that can give the project long-term success. As the PV technology has evolved—making solar power even more viable and available—the old grounding solutions aren’t proving as effective. Rather, it’s enhancements in bonding technology that better suit the industry. From quality products and customized configurations, to warrantied connections with reliable tools, BURNDY® saves you time and money by being your single source for all solar installation needs.
- Wiley Bonding, Grounding and Wire Management Products are the most recognized brand within the solar market.
- Unirap™ Cable Ties, including Nylon 12
- Flame-retardant Heat Shrink
- ACE Conduit boxes
- BURNDY® HYGROUND® Compression Connectors
- PATMD6 IN-LINE® Crimper/Cutter
- BURNDY® Engineered System — Our dies, connectors and tools, when used together, form a trusted UL Listed connection. Connections made with the BURNDY® Engineered System are backed with a 5-year warranty.
BURNDY® provides reliable connection solutions
BURNDY®, located in Manchester, NH provides reliable connection systems and solutions to the telecommunications, data, industrial and instrumentation, and energy industries. Exceptional customer service, the industry’s highest quality products, and continuous innovation are the things that BURNDY® prides itself on providing. With superior manufacturing technology, BURNDY® can create and build any custom connector for our valued customer with our advanced engineering support teams.