In addition to our all-lines, customizable insurance, ProSight adds value to contractors’ operation with game-changing business solutions.
- Background Checks
- Certificate Management Services
- Data Compromise
- Drug Testing Services
- EPL Coverage
- Expert Claims Handling
- OOPS® Coverage
ProSight works with contractors at every stage of the solar project lifecycle.
- Solar Developers
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Contractors
- Installation Contractors
- Operations and Maintenance Contractors
- Solar Servicing Contractors
ENHANCED COVERAGE OPTIONS
- Professional Liability Coverage: ProSight offers a limited professional liability coverage which was designed with your exposures in mind. The professional liability grant helps prevent gaps in coverage due to the design aspect of your business.
- Operational Solar System Coverage: ProSight offers first party and third party coverage for solar systems owned by you.
- Care, Custody and Control Coverage: ProSight understands the risk that you face when performing maintenance on a system, which is why there is an option to purchase coverage for the property within your care, custody or control during maintenance.
- Mold Sublimit: property damage coverage in the event a leak from a solar installation causes mold build-up.
- Drone Coverage: an industry-leading drone endorsement allows solar contractors to keep up with the latest technology to promote safe work environments and efficiently manage solar assets.
- Jobsite Pre-Construction Coverage: enhancement covers tools and equipment delivered to the job site before construction starts.
- Obstruction Of Premises Supplemental Coverage (OOPS): When mistakes happen to cause your customer’s house to become uninhabitable, OOPS Coverage pays up to $5,000 in eligible living expenses or fair rental value. This is included with every policy.
- EPLI Coverage: Flexible limit and deductible options on Employment Practices Liability Insurance, which covers liability and defense costs from claims brought by employees: full-time, part-time, seasonal and temporary employees, volunteers, independent contractors and applicants for employment.
Solutions That Reflect Your Needs
ProSight’s solar program offers comprehensive coverage and access to services that help grow your business. Through strong partnerships and continuing education for solar contractors, ProSight helps keep risk in mind and exposures at bay. Put your trust in ProSight Specialty Insurance and soak in the benefits.