Weidmuller USA, an industrial automation and connectivity products provider headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, has unveiled the new stripax plus tool that can cut, strip and crimp single wires in the cross-section range from AWG 20 to 14 (0.5 to 25 mm2).
Designed to save space in the toolbox, the multifunctional stripax has wire-end ferrules stored in a magazine in the tool’s handle that are automatically transported to the crimping die. Adjustments to different cross-sections are made automatically so that no manual adjustment is required.
Features of the stripax plus include:
- A universal crimping die of AWG 20 to 14 (0.5 to 25 mm2)
- A self-adjusting stripping unit
- Adjustable stripping length via the end stop
- Automatic ferrule transportation
- Ferrule storage inside the handle
- Special designed wire-end ferrules with 50 pcs in a line
- Ability to cut cables up to AWG 14 (2.5 mm2)
“stripax plus makes cutting, stripping and crimping so quick and easy,” said Niklas Bode, business development manager for workplace solutions in Weidmuller USA’s Cabinet Products Division. “We are excited to unveil this future-forward workplace solutions tool that increases efficiency and productivity in field operations. stripax plus ensures the most durable crimp connections, making installations more reliable and safe.”
News item from Weidmüller Group