Boviet Solar has been named Tier 1 PV Module manufacturer by BloombergNEF since 2017.
By Boviet Solar
BloombergNEF’ s tiering system for PV module manufacturers is based on bankability, to help purchasers of PV modules distinguish between the hundreds of modules available today. To be ranked as Tier 1, the manufacturer must have provided in-house manufactured PV modules to six different projects that have been non-recourse financed by six different banks over the past two years. Since non-recourse financing does not allow the lender to pursue anything other than the collateral, it’s an indication that the bank has confidence in the PV module manufacturer.
The Tier 1 designation serves as independent validation of Boviet Solar’s performance as a business partner since it rates PV module manufacturers on bankability or financial stability.
Bloomberg notes that its tiering system is not a substitute for due diligence, but instead offers bankability as an additional benchmark. Banks and their due diligence providers are naturally reluctant to release their proprietary whitelists of approved solar vendors, so Tier 1 validation indicates that financial institutions have already vetted PV module manufacturers.
When looking for a PV module partner, bankability matters just as much as top performing PV modules and cost-effectiveness. Being ranked as a Tier 1 solar module maker by BloombergNEF gives Boviet third-party validation of our financial stability—a great complement to our technology, engineering, and manufacturing capabilities. Tier 1 status should give our customers added assurance that partnering with Boviet Solar is a wise choice for any solar project.
Reliable Partner And Top Performing PV Modules
Founded in 2013 in Vietnam, Boviet Solar Technology Co. Ltd., is a part of Boway Alloy and a global Tier 1 solar technology company that specializes in the manufacturing of Monocrystalline PERC cells, Monofacial and Bifacial PV modules, as well as solar project development.
The company works with IPPs, EPCs, project developers, solar installers, and contractors to deliver top-performing PV modules for utility-scale, commercial, industrial, and residential solar projects. With a proven track record of success working with many of the industry’s leading players, Boviet Solar has maintained its position as a BloombergNEF Tier 1 solar module manufacturer and supplier since 2017. The company offers financial stability, technology know-how, manufacturing excellence, supply chain transparency, and top-performing PV Modules known for their power, performance, quality and rated high at PVEL/DNV-GL module reliability scorecard since 2019. Boviet Solar’s USA headquarters are in San José, California and Boviet Solar Technology headquarter is located in Vietnam.
Why Boviet Solar
- Business and Financial Stability: As part of Boway Alloy, we have the resources and support of a global holding company with billion + in annual revenue and financial stability.
- Tier 1 Bankability: Boviet Solar has maintained Bloomberg New Energy Finance Tier 1 position since 2017. BloombergNEF’s tiering system for PV module manufacturers is based on bankability, to help purchasers of PV modules distinguish between the hundreds of modules available today.
- Track Record: We have been in the solar energy industry for almost 10 years now. Since our inspection we have shipped 3.112 GW of Solar Modules worldwide.
- Technology Driven: We specialized in advanced Monocrystalline (Mono) wafer-based technology due to great benefits and features that it offers to clients. As well as combine PERC, half-cut, multi-busbar-large cell technologies to improve our PV module power, efficiency, and reliability.
- Research and Development: We are currently working on developing high-efficiency cell technology, N-Topcon, high power PV modules of 600+W, and HJT heterojunction high-efficiency technology.
- Quality and Reliability:: Boviet Solar’s PV modules have been ranked Top Performer by PV Evolution Labs (PVEL) since 2019.
- Power and Performance: Boviet Solar is proud of its product power, performance, and quality, in part due to use of better technology, robust product components and a stringent supply chain and manufacturing quality control processes.
Value to Clients
Working with a Tier 1 PV Module manufacturer, clients can mitigate their project risk, lower balance of system cost (BOS), lower the levelized cost of electricity (LCOE), receive great return on investment (ROI), long term reliable energy generation and savings.
Sponsored Content by Boviet Solar
Tell Us What You Think!