Today Panasonic will unveil two new EverVolt solar panel models at Intersolar, including a new 410/400-W H Series with heterojunction technology (HJT) and the 370/360-W PK Black Series, which are Panasonic’s first panels made with PERC technology.
- 66 half-cut cells, HJT
- 410-W, 22.2% efficient; 400-W, 21.6% efficient
- power output guaranteed of at least 92% after 25 years
EverVolt PK Black Series stats:
- 60 half-cut cells, PERC
- 370-W, 20.3% efficient; 360-W, 19.7% efficient
- power output guaranteed of at least 86% after 25 years
Both new models are covered under Panasonic’s Triple Guard and AllGuard warranties, which cover product, performance and labor for 25 years when installed by a Panasonic Authorized, Premium or Elite installer and registered through the Panasonic website.
“More homeowners than ever are interested in going solar, so offering a wide array of wattage, size and price options is essential to staying competitive in the market,” said Mukesh Sethi, Director of Solar and Energy Storage at Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America. “Panasonic has more than 20 years’ experience in the solar industry and more than a century of experience in innovation, but we are more energized now than ever about the future of residential solar solutions we bring to the industry.”
The previously announced EverVolt 2.0 residential battery will also be available to view at Intersolar. The new battery builds on the advanced energy storage technology of the first generation with enhancements including:
- Continuous power output of 7.6 kW off-grid and 9.6 kW with grid
- Two energy storage capacities (17.1 kWh or 25.65 kWh usable capacity) per system
- Can be AC- and DC-coupled, allowing it to work with both new and existing solar energy systems
- Comprised of two primary components: the floor-standing battery cabinet and a hybrid smart inverter with 4 MPPTs
- Weatherproof design with an outdoor protection rating of IP55 (NEMA 3R)
- A modular design that allows up to three systems stacked together to obtain more power output and energy storage capacity
- Multiple operating modes, including back-up mode, residential mode, time-of-use mode and custom modes which can be set by the system owner
EverVolt 2.0 will begin shipping in the first quarter of 2022, while both module series will be available in the second quarter 2022.