Schneider Electric has launched a personalized digital experience for enrolled customers and partners on se.com. The new all-in-one platform is designed to support their business growth and improve customer satisfaction.
The new experience includes enhancements and capabilities that enable customers and partners to differentiate in the marketplace and simplify their daily operations through:
- Harmonizing varied business services, tools and trainings in one location
- Visualizing facility status of assets under management, contracts, life cycles and services planned
- Recommending trainings and curriculums to drive their business forward
- Offering tailored access to favored and relevant business services paired with a customizable view
- Simplifying access with single sign-on and a new holistic customer profile where all information can be managed together
- Creating efficiency for quotes and orders in one view
- Providing easy access to customer support
- Streamlining multiple Schneider online platforms into one access
Through mySchneider, customers can access their personal notifications to new products, software releases, webinars, training curriculums, white papers and updates on technical documentation. Contractors can track and redeem their rewards program points, access training to keep current on the latest products and technology and leverage product selectors to complete their jobs; facility managers can get an optimal view of their facility thanks to consolidated view of assets, contracts, life cycles and services and distributors can check product prices and availability, order products, check order status, print invoices and more.
News item from Schneider Electric