SolarEdge has announced the launch of its EDGE Academy — merging all webinars, certification courses, training courses, reference videos and hands-on learning opportunities into an easy-to-navigate portal that users can access at any time. EDGE Academy will also be hosting a growing learning suite of tools and materials to support the recent launch of SolarEdge’s newest, most versatile residential inverter — the Energy Hub, offering energy production, storage and consumption at the inverter level. The online courses are aimed at helping sales reps, installers and service technicians maximize their usage of SolarEdge’s new solar-plus-storage offering, to create more value for customers.
EDGE Academy features the following user-friendly enhancements:
- Get Up to Speed Faster: The ‘SolarEdge Fundamentals’ course is perfect for newcomers. It’s a 90-minute, interactive overview of the solar + storage industry and drills into SolarEdge’s award-winning products.
- Interactive Modules: Now, there is a way for users to know if they are truly on top of it. With interactive scenarios along the way, and by testing their recall ability, course participants can make sure their knowledge is solid before moving ahead.
- Catch Every Webinar: All SolarEdge webinars on products, services, sales techniques, and beyond, are now available on demand and can be accessed anytime the portal. No need to search the website, request a copy, or scour social media.
- Learning Lab Video Tutorials: Connect to these 1-2 minute practical installer videos for easy reference and just-in-time assistance when on the job.
- Hands-On Training: Online learning goes one step further by allowing users to sign up for virtual training with an expert SolarEdge team member. And when COVID restrictions begin to ease, members can be among the first to take advantage of hands-on classroom training.
- Learn to Close Faster: Become a smart energy sales expert with course bundles such as ‘Successful Selling Series’ and ‘Energy Hub for Residential Sales Reps.’ Sharpen your virtual sales consultation skills with the “New Way of Working” series.
News item from SolarEdge