Global solar developer Renewvia Energy has launched a U.S. O&M division. This new division will provide customers across the United States with customized maintenance plans to optimize solar system uptime and improve overall performance, ultimately maximizing return on investment. The company also announced that SteelFab, one of the country’s largest suppliers of fabricated structural steel, has signed on with Renewvia to provide O&M support for sites in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Virginia.
“We are experiencing a heightened demand for end-to-end services from our growing customer base across the United States,” said Eric Domescik, President, Renewvia Energy Corporation. “Our O&M offering goes far beyond maintaining each site; it also identifies ways to improve performance and maximize system uptime to ensure our customers drive the most value from their solar assets.”
“Renewvia installed rooftop solar arrays across four of our sites, and we were eager to continue working with them on our ongoing O&M needs,” said Stuart Sherrill, President, SteelFab. “Our solar arrays have already helped us reduce operations costs at our plants and we are confident that Renewvia is the right O&M partner to help us maximize our solar investment.”
Renewvia O&M provides both Rapid Problem ID & Resolution and Comprehensive Reporting & Transparency. The Rapid Problem ID & Resolution services include:
- Visual and drone inspection of all solar equipment models, racking, inverters, DC wiring, AC equipment and metering
- Torque testing of all field made wiring connections without facility outages
- Thermal scans of all PV module backsheets, inverter wiring boxes, and AC enclosures
- Manufacturer recommended annual maintenance for inverters and AC components
- 100% DC string testing (voltages)
- 10% array connections DC & AC spot checks
- Debris removal from inside enclosures and under the array
- Examination of roof drainage, condition, etc.
Renewvia’s Comprehensive Reporting & Transparency services include daily portal monitoring with the identification of any issues within 24 hours of an incident. The company also provides corrective maintenance site visits, as needed. Performance reports are submitted to customers on a quarterly basis.
News item from Renewvia