To help the solar community adapt and push forward through the pandemic, EMPOWER 2020 Virtual Solar Summit, a one-day virtual conference, will bring together the top minds in the industry to share insights, expertise and strategies to help the solar community navigate the unique challenges and potential opportunities amid COVID-19.
This year’s theme is “creating new paths to growth,” and the sessions will cover topics that are top of mind for the solar industry, including:
- Lessons from CEOs of leading solar installers on navigating the economic downturn.
- Impact of COVID-19 on solar policy, permitting, and financing.
- Best practices for selling and marketing solar in the era of social distancing.
- How to grow revenue with solar + battery storage.
After the event, all session recordings will be made available for free to registered attendees. The one-day summit will convene thousands of solar professionals, and over 20 leading industry experts in six sessions will provide practical learning and inspiration on July 23.
The day will kick off with keynote addresses from the CEO and president of SEIA, Abigail Ross Hopper, and energy luminary and host of The Energy Gang, Jigar Shah.
To see all of the confirmed speakers, visit: https://empower.aurorasolar.com/speakers.
Four sessions at EMPOWER 2020 are eligible for one NABCEP continuing education credit (CEUs) each:
- Charging up your Solar Sales with Battery Storage
- Lead Generation: From Door Knocking to Digital
- Show Me the Money: Solar Project Financing in a Downturn
- Pushing the Industry Forward: Local Policies, Permitting and Advocacy
News item from Aurora Solar
Tell Us What You Think!