Intersolar North America (ISNA) and Energy Storage North America (ESNA), the newly combined solar + storage events, announced the formation of a new Advisory Board to review program content for the two conferences scheduled to take place January 12-14, 2021, in Long Beach, California. Intersolar also recently announced the 2021 Solar Games will be expanding to include more teams and partnerships.
The 2021 conference committee includes clean energy leaders representing business, policy, innovation, load serving entities, and nonprofits that support the renewable energy industry. The board members include:
- Dr. William P. Acker, Executive Director at New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST)
- Mike Della Penna, Project Lead, Carbon-Free Energy at Google
- Dr. Aimee Gotway Bailey, Director of Decarbonization & Grid Innovation at Silicon Valley Clean Energy
- Dr. Yi Ke, Program Manager and Senior Associate of Mobility & Storage at New Energy Nexus
- Alex Morris, Executive Director at California Energy Storage Alliance (CESA)
- Dr. Laura Nelson, Executive Director at Green Hydrogen Coalition
- Thomas Tansy, Chairman at SunSpec Alliance
- Andrew Christensen, Vice President, Public Policy and Government Affairs at Vivint Solar
“Uniting these top conferences under the guidance of these industry leaders will construct a highly relevant, thought-provoking, and comprehensive program,” said Wes Doane, event director of Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America. “Things are now changing so quickly in solar + storage and e-Mobility that thought leadership takes on new meaning. Our goal is to provide attendees with a clear and comprehensive look at the forces driving these industries–from programs to policies to partnerships. The advisory board will be working to highlight emerging market trends and technological advancements, guided by their collective experience in clean energy.”
Working in partnership with ESNA founder Strategen Consulting, the #isnaesna2021 Advisory Board will develop and select industry-specific keynotes, presentations, panels, and more for an expert and multi-faceted conference program.
“This is a time of profound change, rapid transitions, and global progress in the solar and energy storage markets–and next year’s ISNA and ESNA conferences will reflect that evolution,” said Janice Lin, conference chair and Strategen CEO. “As the economy rebuilds and businesses adapt to a post-pandemic world, the industry we serve is looking for information, insight and inspiration. We look forward to coming together in January to co-create and accelerate the clean energy transformation.”
The call for abstracts to present at #isnaesna21 is now open, with a submission deadline of July 8, 2020. Full details can be found here.
News item from Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America