This webinar was presented live on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020. Click below to watch it on demand.
Join CollectiveSun, the only company in America that exclusively helps nonprofits and tax-exempt organizations fund solar projects, and Greenworks Lending, the nation’s largest provider of Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy financing, for an in-depth training on how to sell solar to nonprofits, utilizing our unique, no money down, easy to qualify, payment-holiday funding vehicle — CollectivePACE.
CollectivePACE can be used to re-engage your existing nonprofit solar prospects and reach out to new ones. This webinar highlights the particular benefits of funding a solar project through CollectivePACE by providing a definitive comparison of several funding options and by stepping through the entire process from the initial application to approval and construction.
This is an ideal time to be rebuilding your solar sales pipeline with nonprofits and getting back to work!
CollectivePACE can help you close more deals by giving your nonprofit clients:
- Better economics — a 12% (or more) tax-like credit towards the purchase price
- $0 down, fixed-rate, long term options that makes projects cash-flow positive for owners in year one
- Payment holiday — no payments due for up to 24 months after closing
- Easy path to qualify!
- No credit score or personal guarantees needed
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Tools and tips to make your sales efforts more effective and close more deals
- How you will receive 100% of your bid price even though the host is only borrowing 88% or less
- Why more nonprofits choose CollectivePACE over other financing options
- What can be included in the financing — new roof, storage, energy efficiency, types or equipment, etc
- How transfer of ownership to the nonprofit occurs at the end of year 6 at no additional cost
- …and much more!
Associate Director Solar & Storage
VP of Sales
Senior Editor, Solar Power World