Tigo announced a new addition to the add-on TS4 Platform — the TS4-A-M. This add-on module-level monitoring solution brings smart PV module technology and the highest granularity of production data to Tigo’s residential, commercial & industrial and utility customers.
With Tigo’s monitoring solution, customers can choose between Premium or Free solar monitoring which offers various features into module-level data. Tigo’s Premium Monitoring can be activated at no cost for 30 days so customers can access more granular module-level data, detailed production history, performance alerts, and advanced charts via Tigo’s SMART website. To activate, download the Tigo SMART mobile app with a Tigo PV system via Google Play or Apple Store. To learn more, join Tigo’s free online “Monitoring with TS4-A-M and Premium Subscription” webinar on Thursday, March 12 at 10 a.m. PT.
The highlights of the new TS4-A-M (Monitoring Add-on) with the Premium subscription include:
- See power, voltage, and current data anywhere via the SMART website or app
- View or download detailed charts of system energy production
- Configure third party Modbus devices like inverters and AC meters in the Tigo SMART app
- Download data directly using the Tigo API
- Be alerted via automatic email or SMS of faults or performance issues
- Proactively maintain PV systems with a lower cost of ownership
- Receive monthly or daily production reports
- Track individual module performance to easily identify issues
- Predict maintenance requirements to reduce labor time
“Tigo offers the most granular module-level data in the industry thanks to our UHD-Core technology within the TS4-A-M and other units with this monitoring feature,” says Maxym Makhota, VP of software engineering at Tigo. “Plus, the Premium monitoring software is an absolute no-brainer for customers who want the easiest system maintenance, better visibility, and real-time data.”
Tigo is now taking orders for the TS4-A-M worldwide.
News item from Tigo Energy