Caterpillar will exhibit its solar and hybrid energy storage solutions at Smart Energy Week, Solar Power International and Energy Storage International at Salt Lake City from September 23 to 26.
“Caterpillar has demonstrated the real-world applications of robust hybrid systems for commercial and industrial customers seeking lower energy costs, improved power quality, reduced emissions, increased energy resiliency and other benefits,” said Rob Schueffner, hybrid energy solutions segment manager for Caterpillar Electric Power. “We’re looking forward to sharing our insights during North America Smart Energy Week, including our comprehensive portfolio of hybrid energy solutions combined with decades of expertise in designing and installing complex solutions that reduce owning and operating costs.”
Its power systems are engineered for durability, reliability and value, the company said in a press release. Caterpillar technicians are trained to work on every aspect of the company’s equipment, and that service is available globally through its authorized service and dealer network.
Advanced hybrid energy solutions from Caterpillar
Caterpillar will showcase its hybrid energy solutions technology suite at booth 2613 at the Salt Palace Convention Center. The product solution features:
- The Cat Master Microgrid Controller, which keeps loads continuously energized with high-quality power at the lowest cost by managing the flow of power from every source in the system.
- Cat Connect Remote Asset Monitoring, which provides data visualization, reporting and alerts from anywhere in the world through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Cat Bi-Directional Power inverters, which supply real and reactive power with grid-forming and grid-following capabilities.
- The Cat Energy Storage System, which uses advanced lithium-ion batteries with superior energy density, high discharge/recharge efficiency and high cycle life to compensate for fluctuations in output from renewable energy sources.
- Cat photovoltaic solar modules, including several options that provide flexibility in system design to simplify installation.
News item from Caterpillar