This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, February 21, 2018. Click below to watch on demand.
Growth in the commercial PV sector has been significant over the past few years, but with that growth has come increased competition. Integrators must find a way to build and maintain profit margins by realizing cost reductions across every aspect of their business models. In order to do so, both CAPEX and OPEX considerations should be closely examined to ensure that commercial PV professionals aren’t leaving any money on the table.
Attendees of this webinar will learn about a variety of opportunities to reduce costs, including:
- The impact of effective system design and the importance of a robust DC:AC ratio.
- How integrated inverter features can reduce costs on a variety of levels including transportation, logistical and labor savings.
- New inverter mounting techniques that eliminate labor associated with assembly as well as racking costs.
- How something as simple as wiring selection can deliver a significant reduction in BOS costs across an entire commercial PV system.
- O&M strategies that incorporate new smart service solutions, offering a proactive approach that saves service professionals time and money while maximizing system owners’ ROI.
- Field-serviceable components that bring additional savings versus traditional inverter replacement processes.
Please join us for this webinar and learn how leading commercial PV integrators are finding new ways to achieve cost savings across both CAPEX and OPEX.
Director of Marketing
Product Manager – Business Unit Residential/Commercial
Solar Power World