In the pages below, you will be introduced to eight individuals who are making great strides at promoting solar adoption across the country and the globe. Leaders of various solar companies chose those featured in this year’s class of Innovators and Influencers, showing us a personal side of the business we don’t often see in the headlines.
These innovators are committed, thoughtful and effective leaders. We know their contribution to the industry is far from over, and we look forward to seeing how they shape solar’s future. Congratulations and thank you to Solar Power World’s Innovators and Influencers of 2017!
The 2017 Innovators and Influencers as recognized by Solar Power World include:
- Alison Adams, account executive at Also Energy – written by Alison Brown of Flux Energy Systems
- Oliver Koehler, CEO and founder of SunTegra – written by Jigar Shah of Generate Capital
- Dick Swanson, founder of SunPower – written By Emily Kirsch of Powerhouse
- Raul Vergara, president of Cutler Bay Solar Solutions – written by Alissa Jean Schafer of Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
- Ron Corio, CEO and founder of Array Technologies – written by Stephen Smith of Solvida Energy Group and Solvida Design + Engineering
- Sanjay Srestha, energy systems performance manager at SOLV – written by Angelo Purpura and Reegan Moen of Swinerton Renewable Energy
- Sara Baldwin, regulatory program director at Interstate Renewable Energy Council – written by Kate Bowman of Utah Clean Energy
- Pam Cargill, principal at Chaolysti – written by Gwendalyn Bender of Vaisala
See all their stories here.