This webinar was originally broadcast on August 10, 2017.
Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) maximizes energy harvest from your customer’s PV system. But, did you know there is more than one way to incorporate MPPT in a system installation?
In this webinar, Mara White, of Sensata Technologies will look at three scenarios for installing solar and how you can get the best results for your customers, including;
- Tiny homes – using a PT-20-10 charge controller
- Mid-size home – using the MicroGT 500 microinverter
- Large residential/commercial – using the PT-100 charge controllerShe will discuss how you can still make full use of MPPT, even if your customers don’t “fit the mold” for solutions you’ve offered in the past, adding value to your solar customer’s experience and expanding your available offerings to your community.
You will learn:
- Best practices when considering sizing to determine what solution makes the most sense.
- How MPPT plays a strong role in today’s solar energy harvest.
- Available options for including MPPT as a value add to your customers.
We will look closely at the PT-100 and PT-20-10 charge controllers, as well as the MicroGT 500 microinverter.
Eastern Region and Marine Sales and Marketing Manager
Editor, Solar Power World