Thanks for visiting the 2016 Top Solar Contractors list, but we have more recent data for you to check out. Click here to find the latest lists.
Solar Power World, the industry’s leading source for technology, development and installation news, presents the 2016 Top 500 Solar Contractors list. The list ranks applicants according to their influence in the North American industry in 2015.
The list details the location of a company, how many people it employs, its primary market (utility, commercial, residential or off-grid), as well as its primary service (EPC, developer, rooftop contractor, construction firm or electrical subcontractor). Ranks are determined by the number of megawatts (DC) a company was involved with installing in 2015 in North America only. If two companies reported the same 2015 numbers, they were sorted by total megawatts installed.
For more information on how the list is established and the different service definitions, please read our FAQs. Solar Power World thanks our 2016 Top Contractors Advisory Panel and SolarReviews for their help in verifying installation claims.
Read more about the 2016 Top Solar Contractors in our digital edition of our print issue!
2016 Contractors by market:
2016 Contractors by service:
2016 Contractors by selected states:
- Top Arizona Solar Contractors
- Top California Solar Contractors
- Top Colorado Solar Contractors
- Top Florida Solar Contractors
- Top New Jersey Solar Contractors
- Top New York Solar Contractors
- Top North Carolina Solar Contractors
- Top Pennsylvania Solar Contractors
- Top Tennessee Solar Contractors
- Top Texas Solar Contractors
- Top Utah Solar Contractors
- Top Washington Solar Contractors