Fronius USA Solar Electronics Division has released its IG Plus Advanced Solar Inverter, which it says is an engineering innovation in PV solar inverter technology. The inverter features arc-fault protection and advanced features for smart grid integration. It facilitates maximum power harvest and reliability for residential and light commercial PV installations.
The IG Plus Advanced Inverter’s industry-leading status reflects its unique features and benefits:
· Arc-fault protection, which protects PV systems from potentially dangerous situations
· Built in Com Card for data communications
· DC connecting distributors included with all three power stage inverters
· Active “smart cooling” system
· Built-in six circuit string combiner
· Integrated lockable DC disconnect
· Multiple power stage “MIX” Technology with “Power on Demand” and built in redundancy
· Light-weight, in an aluminum NEMA 3R housing
“The new IG Plus Advanced Inverter is far and away the most advanced product available and sets Fronius apart as a company dedicated to meeting customer needs and staying ahead of ever-changing industry trends,” said Thomas Enzendorfer, Director of Sales and Marketing, Solar Electronics Division, for Fronius USA. “It’s a great example of our commitment to exceptional quality in engineering and manufacturing for this market.”
Fronius USA, LLC Solar Electronics Division
Tell Us What You Think!