Using FLEXmax technology and featuring a sealed design, Outback Power’s FLEXmax Extreme:
- Offers unprecedented thermal management capabilities;
- Allows for installation location flexibility with a sealed, outdoor-rated charge controller design;
- Provides longer service life for electronics in a passively cooled design;
- Handles a range of temperatures from -20 to 45 degrees Celsius with a flat derating factor;
- Supports negative-grounded, positive-grounded and floating systems in a ground-agnostic design;
- Supports safety requirements including PV ground-fault detector interrupter (GFDI), advanced PV-GFDI, PV arc-fault protection and emergency power off (EPO); and
- Seamlessly integrates with OutBack Power components including MATE3 and AXS Port Modbus/TCP interface.
The FLEXmax Extreme supports 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 VDC battery voltages; logs the last 128 days of operational data; and features a voltage step-down capability and manual and auto-equalize cycle. Paired with OutBack Power’s recently announced AXS Port Modbus/TCP interface, the FLEXmax Extreme lets industrial customers take advantage of powerful command, control and integration capabilities. Additionally, the technology meets international standards, including UL1741, IEC 62109, IEC 62509, RoHS and CE.
See More From Outback Power here: